.

.

Wednesday, 23 April 2014

BLACK MAGIC HEX SPELLS FOR MANIPULATING SITUATIONS

Assalam oalaikum,

Our health, whether physical or mental, is undoubtedly an important aspect of life. It is only when we are in the pink of health that we can work hard, lead a normal life and enjoy our life to the hilt. So how can the malicious black magicians spare this aspect of the victim’s life?

The tool of black magic is being used to inflict diseases on the victims left, right and centre. Sometimes the matter gets exposed and the victim gets healed whereas in other instances the matter remains under wraps and the victim suffers. In a previous blog of mine, http://blackmagicandphysicaldiseases.blogspot.com, I have discussed about the various physical diseases that can be brought on through black magic hex. Besides this I have also separately dealt with the topic of mental problems which are caused through black magic in my blog, http://psychologicaldisordersandblackmagic.blogspot.com.

There are numerous diseases, both mental and physical, which can be caused by black magic. However, the number of problems created by those who wish to manipulate situations according to their own whims and fancies- through black magic- is unlimited. Such trouble mongers are not able to comply with any situation which is against their wish. For example, if a kind person’s neighbor becomes successful overnight then he will feel happy for his neighbor and congratulate him heartily. On the contrary, if a malevolent person’s neighbor becomes successful overnight then he will become furious. His negative traits will force him to do something for bringing down his neighbor. It will not be surprising if such a person resorts to black magic in order to save his own skin.

Manipulating situations through black magic can lead to problems galore. Anyone who has an evil mindset will never be able to accept other’s wealth, success, beauty, popularity and fortune. So in a bid to stay ahead in competition or for their selfish gains, vicious people often resort to black magic practices.

Some commonly occurring problems due to such manipulative people are:

·         Instead of co-operating with her husband and giving him care and attention to obtain his love, a wife resorts to a shortcut and uses black magic to seek his attention.
·         The wife uses black magic to incite her husband against his mother in order to get his full attention. The same trick is also used by the mother-in-law to incite her son against his wife.
·         People who are engaged in legal battles use black magic to win the cases even though they may be in the wrong.
·         Some people try to pull other’s children down in an attempt to keep their own children ahead. Their crab mentality often makes them resort to black magic.
·         Some people do not hesitate before using black magic to taint someone’s reputation so that they can conceal their own ignominy.

Now these examples are just the tip of the iceberg and it is out of the question to discuss every problem here. Basically, certain spiteful and egotist people want everything to go according to their wish, but when they see that this is not happening, then they seek refuge in black magic.


Keep Me In Your Prayers.
Amel Soname
Amel_soname@yahoo.com

8 comments:

Nafisa said...

Salam
My name is Nafisa ,I need help it have been since 2001 .one mid night I am half sleep and besides my bed in half sleep I see a black dog breeding in my ear, got married in 2009 it is still around me I see time to time.as I felt yesterday afternoon when I was taking a nap also saw water falling from ceiling and woke up .also I feel there is jinn in my house. I am trying to get pregnant from last 2year also doing IVF and have no luck pls help me if you can I I can do from my side

Amy said...

Dear Sir

I am suffering from black magic about getting job and being fired with no reason. I have found that someone did black magic on me. I have listened quran verses for a while. Things get better but I really want to know the verses in the quran which verses are suit for my situation that I should add to my treatment in order to get my job back. Anyway, Thank you.

Tanveer said...

Aoa Brother,

We have had happy marriage life but suddenly problems started out of nowhere and same with my work, I have almost all symptoms given on your website for black magic, however I did not see any physical sign but I found broken needle stabbed in my underwear and my cloths were teared off without any reason. Can you please let me know if it is sign of magic?

if it is then lots of damage has already been done but can you please let me know solution to prevent it further....

Abhijeet said...

salaam waalekum ji , i m Abhijeet from mumbai , i live me mumbai , i have problem issues from last 2 years, i m suffering from blackmagic evil spirits, i have done many poojas path , i have tried muslim therapy of dua tawiz falita etc, but till now i have visited 5 person in all to get help from those people through god but thres no help from them , i have lost faith in all of them right now , my family also dont thing that this is getting solved and they dont believe in this stuff, i have spended many moneys in all these but i didnt get the proper result now my family memebers also dont give me attention for this cure i dont have any support nor even a peeny for my sake i cant even work because of these situation , i just repeatedly take name of allah , god for help all the time , so u tell me what should i do now, can u give me a simple suggesstion for this , is thre any blackmagic on my and my family????????? or should i consult a physiactrist? pls do let me kniow! thanking you.

Rishikesh said...

Dear Sir,

My name is Rishikesh and my mom is going throught black magic
attack.She was infected in food and i want to know is there a way
through which we can remove the black magic done through food. I need
you help.

Kindly reply

Anonymous said...

Assalam
One woman did magic on my husband and married him
He hates me and don't come home
He don't even call me
What should I do to remove her magic from him
My husband should come to me and take his responsibility.

shama said...

Asalamwalekum,
Brother,
Am shama ,married from past 15years now having two kids alhdollilh,but since that many years am being troubled by my mother in law always she puts me down n says that because of me her son (my husband ) doesnt do job that my feets(kadams)Iis not good for him always she has been troubling me for dowry although my father gave so much that she also used to call him n ultimately he got major heart attack n is no more.she used to tel my husband to cal him n ask for money or send her back although she has lots of money n wealth n v good health see if my kids go to speak vid her she says press my feet's n take 10rupees so for hours together my kids press her feet's n if my kids ask for some school things to my father in laws he says touch my feets n Dan ask as your father is not earning anything since 14_years my husband is not having any job so I have joined one small job for my commitments he is at home awake late till night n gets up late afternoon n is often v ve wild with me n kids and is often attracted towards other females you are the first person I disclosed my conditions the joblessness of my husband from past 14years the greediness of my in laws the petiful situation of my kids .Believing in Allalh n his rightly guided ones ..thinking that surely I came across you with the will of Almighty Allalh.
Please read every line nhelp me to come out of the plightful situation.
May allalh bless you.
Needs help please

ben said...

salam alaykoum,
My wife left home and took the kids with her. she filed for divorce suddenly without telling me . I do not know her any more her behavior changed toward me she hates me and she does not want me to see my children and she does not want me to be involved with my children life for the rest of my life. If she has sihir how can i remove it .. she is in her parents home.
Thanks.

Post a Comment